Field Service Engineer Northern Territory
End Date: 31 May 2022
With strong electrical and electronic experience and qualifications, Field Service Engineers will Install and commission a wide range of equipment at client sites. They will complete planned preventative maintenance services as requested and complete on-site training for client staff on the operation of the equipment.
Salary: Salary: £28,000.00-£29,000.00 per year
Location: North East, North West, Yorkshire
Duties & Responsibilities
- Install and commission a wide range of Vending/Coffee/Coolers and commercial coffee equipment at client sites
- Attend and repair re-active client service requests within our core client driven Response & Fix set criteria.
- Complete planned preventative maintenance services as requested.
- Complete on-site training for client staff on the operation of the equipment.
- Able to plan daily routes to maximise efficiency.
- Management of spare parts stock holding in company van.
- Communicate with customer to ensure they are fully briefed on work completed and any recommendations.
- Complete electronic job sheets via company iPad.
- Assist colleagues when required.
- Pro-actively engage with all areas of the business
Skills & Experience
- Ideally from a Vending/Coffee background and must be fully competent with strong electrical/electronic knowledge/experience/qualification.
- Candidates with technical maintenance experience with strong fault-finding skills from other and industries may be suitable as full training will be given to suitable candidates.
- Show initiative, motivation and focus in problem resolution.
- Knowledge of basic food hygiene an advantage as will be working in food hygiene area.
- Must be of smart appearance and fully customer focused.
- Excellent administration and organisational skills required.
- Possess a full UK driving licence.
- As this is a field-based role the working hours are based around the business needs and include a requirement to be included on a 1 in 4 weekend working rota (inc bank holidays) to meet the needs of our clients.