Systems Support Lead
End Date: 20 January 2021
Works closely with the Head of IT Operations in supporting IT infrastructure for the business, by providing first- and second-line support of hardware, software,
systems, and networks (including off-site support of mobile devices). Provides
procedural based reporting to business stakeholders. Ensures continuity of service to business users.
Salary Band 4: £25,000 – £30,000
Location: Old Dalby, Leicestershire Head Office
Duties & Responsibilities
- Handling day-to-day first line support requests from business IT users.
- Maintenance and refurbish/repair of IT Equipment hardware (printers, handheld devices, PCs,
- Provide administration of Microsoft 365 environment – maintaining users and groups.
- Administration of Windows Active Directory – maintaining users and security groups, and computer
- Manage regular/daily data backups to external storage devices; arrange off-site storage for backups.
- Manage and monitor network infrastructure (Wi-Fi/RF/Cabled/etc.)
- Maintain VOIP telephone system, adding/removing/changing devices and users as required.
- Analyse CCTV footage in conjunction with business managers as required.
- ssue Access Cards and Maintain Door Access Control System and Database
- Research and evaluation of new equipment requirements.
- Install and set-up new equipment when necessary.
- Maintain a list of IT assets in Configuration Management Database
Skills & Experience
- Windows Desktop Products (such as Windows 7, 8, 10, Office suites)
- Windows Server administration (2008-2019) including AD
- Microsoft 365 administration
- Proven analytical & problem-solving abilities, combined with excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to prioritise and plan effectively.
- Excellent communication, team working and people skills.