Quality Assurance Team Leader
Closing Date: 1 March 2021
An excellent communicator with a meticulous attention to detail, the Quality Assurance Team Leader will ensure that their team executes their objectives consistently to the highest standard, safely and on time. Customer focused, with sound knowledge of all production processes and strong analytical ability, the Quality Assurance Team leader will strive for perfection in consistently delivering a high-quality product.
Customer dedication is key, and the ideal candidate will have proven experience as a team leader within a quality control environment. Experience in ISO accreditation is highly advantageous. The successful candidate will have the perfect opportunity to gain valuable experience and build upon their existing skills. Progression is actively encouraged.
Reports to: Head of Quality.
Salary Band 4
Location: Old Dalby, Leicestershire Head Office
Duties & Responsibilities
- Leading a team of up to 5 people;
- Performing quality checks on all production events;
- Writing and curating all Standard Operating Procedures and work instructions;
- Being responsible for 5S agenda;
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Health and safety;
- Effective communication;
- A ‘zero defects’ attitude;
- Continual improvement;
- Stakeholder relationship management.