Closing Date: 1 August 2022
As part of our company expansion, RBC Group are looking to recruit a Warehouse Operative to join our busy warehousing department.
40 hours per week Monday to Friday.
Starting times during training period 8am – 5pm, after completion of training period 10am – 7pm (with shift premium salary)
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join a progressive, growing company.
You will be expected to have at least 1 year’s experience of working in a busy warehouse, and preferable hold a Forklift licence.
Certified FLT Training will be provided for the right candidate.
Reports to: Warehouse Manager
Location: Old Dalby, Leicestershire Head Office
Duties & Responsibilities
- Daily picks.
- Withhold defective machines.
- Ensure the area’s health and safety standards are maintained.
- Ensure the area’s housekeeping program is maintained and improved on.
- Other related tasks as identified by the Line Managers, e.g. completing daily worksheets and associated tasks.
- A customer-focused quality culture exists, e.g. Operatives are engaged in improving our services and offer ideas to solve problems.
- Awareness and understanding of the principles of quality.
- Attention to detail.
- Good working relationship with personnel at all levels.
- Self-disciplined, motivated and proactive.
- Forklift Truck Drivers: 1 year (preferred)