Electronic Assembly Operator
Closing Date: Open
RBC Group are looking to recruit talented electronic assembly operators to join our busy production department. With sound knowledge of all production processes, and strong technical background, electronic assembly operators will be able to confidently and consistently assemble and rebuild products to the highest specification. The ideal candidate will have proven experience within a manufacturing and remanufacturing environment. Experience within vending equipment Is highly advantageous. This role presents a unique opportunity to gain valuable experience and build upon existing skills.
Reports to: Remanufacture or Manufacture Team Leader.
Location: Old Dalby, Leicestershire Head Office
Duties & Responsibilities
- Understand and follow Standard Operating Procedures;
- Rebuilding product as per specification;
- Assembling new product to specification;
- Assessment and repair of faulty components;
- Deep cleaning of machines, parts, and components;
Skills & Experience
- Health and safety;
- Effective communication;
- A ‘zero defects’ attitude;
- Continual improvement.