Introducing RBC Group’s cutting-edge iVend Hygiene Station. Inspired to act by the unprecedented and devastating impact Covid-19 has inflicted on livelihoods, communities, and wider society — and in line with public health guidance issued by the World Health Organisation.
Our team of designer engineers have worked fastidiously in developing a state-of-the-art product which offers the general public an effective and efficient guard in the uncertain months ahead.
The iVend Hygiene Station is a cutting-edge machine
With unrivalled capability designed for the efficient provision of PPE and a range of antimicrobial products. It features a hospital-grade, touch-free hand sanitiser dispenser with exceptional efficiency.
The iVend Hygiene presents an unparalleled product platform with complete customisation and unlimited possibilities.
- iVend chassis is constructed from ethically-sourced, powder-coated metal and manufactured in line with Cradle-to-Cradle sustainable design principles.
- Capacity for up to 180 products, including nitrile gloves, N95 face masks, antimicrobial hand sanitiser and wipes, and much more.
- Industry-first dual conveyor and elevator dispense system with weight sensor which can dynamically switch, allowing for a large selection of items and multi-vend dispensing.
- Vibrant 43-inch LCD touchscreen to enable users to shop, and for the display of detailed product information and a wealth of high-definition photos and videos.
- Contactless NFC and cashless technology which can accept payments from a variety of sources, including mobile, and our proprietary App to supplant the need for physical interaction.
- Option to include a built-in medical-grade hand sanitiser dispenser, featuring a motion sensor to automatically release an optimal dose of breakthrough antimicrobial gel or spray.
- Real-time telemetry provides an unmatched plethora of data: leverage historical and predictive analytics to take the guesswork out of commercial decisions and drive revenue.
As a result of our significant expertise across a wide range of services, we operate at the vanguard of several industries — we’re uniquely positioned to offer customers an all-in-one and fully-managed proposition: we can manufacture, deliver, install, refill, and service the iGiene.
Mr Alan Wick
Group Sales Director
“We are in unprecedented times. As a responsible business, we have invested considerable resources in designing a robust and pioneering product with public health in mind.
In harnessing the latest advancements in technology — and sourcing a breakthrough-formulation antimicrobial hand sanitiser with exceptional efficiency — our iVend is fundamentally conducive to ensuring the wellbeing of the general public through the provision of antimicrobial hand sanitiser and promoting hand hygiene.”
Would you like to learn more?
Please contact Alan Wick, Group Sales Director:
T: 07970 030437