Inspired to act by the unprecedented and devastating impact Covid-19 has inflicted on livelihoods, communities, and wider society — and in line with public health guidance issued by the World Health Organisation — our team of designers and engineers have worked fastidiously in developing a state-of-the-art product which offers the general public an effective and efficient guard in the uncertain months ahead.
The iGive Sanitise is an award-winning product with unparalleled utility — our machine offers a state-of-the-art, customisable donation platform with a seamlessly integrated touch-free, medical-grade hand sanitiser dispenser. Utilising a vibrant 10-inch LCD touchscreen — the iGive’s key purpose lays in its function as a compelling fundraising solution for the modern age.
- iGive Sanitise shell is constructed from ethically-sourced, powder-coated metal and
manufactured in line with Cradle-to-Cradle sustainable design principles.
- A vibrant, 10-inch LCD touchscreen enables users to access detailed information about a designated charity, select a donation sum, and donate directly with only a few taps.
- Features a robust hand sanitiser dispenser, which utilises a built-in motion sensor to automatically release an optimal dose of breakthrough antimicrobial gel or spray and neutralise 99.99% of most common harmful germs.
- Dynamic display allows retailers to display a
wealth of high-definition photos and videos, and is ideal for the
dissemination of customer communication and consumer campaigns.
- Contactless NFC and
cashless technology which can
accept payments from a variety of sources, including mobile.
- Real-time telemetry provides an unmatched plethora of data: leverage historical and predictive analytics to take algorithmically optimise donation sums.
As a result of our significant expertise across a wide range of services, we operate at the vanguard of several industries — we’re uniquely positioned to offer customers an all-in-one and fully-managed proposition: we can manufacture, deliver, install, refill, and service the iGive Sanitise.
“We are in unprecedented times. As a responsible business, we have invested considerable resources in designing a robust and pioneering product with public health in mind. In harnessing the latest advancements in technology — and sourcing a breakthrough-formulation antimicrobial hand sanitiser with exceptional efficiency — our iGive Sanitise is fundamentally conducive to ensuring the wellbeing of the general public through the promotion of effective and efficient hand hygiene.”
Mr Alan Wick
Group Sales Director
Would you like to learn more?
Please contact Alan Wick, Group Sales Director:
T: 07970 030437